Here’s a round-up of the latest news and resources from LeaderWorks:
- The Matthew 25 Initiative held its annual gathering last month. It was a remarkable time among amazing people who serve the lost and least. Read a little of my talk with them.
- Last year, I wrote a little bit about the liturgical calendar (and, of course, there’s plenty of great stuff on the calendar here at Anglican Pastor). In the article, I introduced ModLit‘s calendars—it’s full of beautiful design that’s illuminated and illuminating. The new calendars are out now.
- Are you writing an end-of-year appeal letter? I’ve been there. In fact, I just posted a draft of one of those letters, both before and after a fundraiser friend of mine gave me some revisions. Consider it an educational ‘spot-the-differences’ game.
- You know how important ‘vision’ is in your ministry. Lately, though, I’ve been reflecting on how we can sometimes cast a vision so big and broad that no one can connect. Learn how to frame your vision and engage people.
- As the Muslim population in America keeps rising, how is your church responding? God has brought an amazing opportunity for evangelism right to our neighborhoods. I had the chance to interview author Abu Daoud on sharing Jesus with Muslims in America—take a look.
- Our very own Assistant Director Kolby Kerr is posting for Rookie Anglican! He’s in the rotation posting weekly collect reflections. Here’s his first one.
- LeaderWorks is going to GAFCON! Read how you can join me in Israel this summer.
Canon David has over 35 years of local congregational ministry, diocesan and national involvement, leadership, and ministry experience and is the founder of Leaderworks. He was the founding Rector/Pastor, Christ Church, Plano and currently serves as the Strategic Leader and Dean, Diocese of C4SO.