Founder and Coach at Leaderworks
Canon David has over 35 years of local congregational ministry, diocesan and national involvement, leadership, and ministry experience and is the founder of Leaderworks. He was the founding Rector/Pastor, Christ Church, Plano and currently serves as the Strategic Leader and Dean, Diocese of C4SO.
It’s been a little while since we highlighted what’s happening over at LeaderWorks. Here’s a round-up of the latest news and resources:
- Giving Up: How Giving to God Renews Hearts, Changes Minds, and Empowers Ministry is available now. You can read more about the book, or check out the LeaderWorks blog for some excerpts. Christianity Today published an excerpt of practical ways you can instill the value of generosity in your church.
- Speaking of giving, I recently wrote a couple of posts about how to end your year in ministry on a generous note. Read the top ten list for these last months and hacks for next year’s budget.
- If you didn’t have the chance to participate in the webinars we did with the ACNA Liturgy Taskforce, you can check out those videos or watch some highlights on our Facebook page. Kolby also wrote about his experience of watching this faithful team at work.
- Over on the blog, we’ve been reviewing books that can help you address challenges in ministry. As a pastor, what is your role in shaping the tech-habits of those entrusted to your care? How do you encourage people to practice spiritual disciplines as something more than just self-improvement? How does your preaching contrast the irrational and angry thought that pervades so much of our culture?
- LeaderWorks is going to GAFCON! Read how you can join me in Israel this summer.
Join our Community