LeaderWorks is Asking Awkward Questions
It’s been a while since we’ve given an update of the goings on over at LeaderWorks. Here’s the latest:
- We are rolling out a big series on “Awkward Questions Your Church Needs to Answer.” These are the tough conversations that Vestry and Rectors need to talk about, even when it can be touchy. I’m not trying to equip you with all the answers , but rather equip with you with experience and resources to be able to get these conversations started.So far, we’ve talked about…
- If you aren’t preaching and discipling on digital habits, you are missing a huge (and ever-increasing!) part of people’s lives. Learn more about the formation power of our digital habits.
- I recently looked at a collection of outstanding resources for pastors wanting to engage with and teach on economic wisdom.
- Check out this interview with Matt Canlis of Godspeed. His documentary and study guide featuring N.T. Wright and Eugene Peterson are a balm for our hurried lives in ministry.
- What are the creative constraints that preachers face and how can we overcome them?
As always, thanks for your ongoing support of LeaderWorks. To stay up to date with the latest resources for your ministry, subscribe to our newsletter.
Join our Community