Today is Easter Monday!
Yes, Easter is a 50 Day season and today is the first weekday of that season. Each day of the week during the week after Easter is marked out for special emphasis.
Mondays aren’t often considered good days. We are usually headed back to school or work after a weekend off. But this Monday is different. This is the Monday that Jesus was walking around alive again, showing himself to his disciples and beginning to demonstrate his living self to the five hundred people he would appear to.
Easter Monday is a reminder that every day is full of the power of Christ. No day is pointless. Jesus fills them all.
So, since it is Easter Monday, an awesome holiday, I’ve put together a list of posts on Easter from Anglican Pastor and Rookie Anglican that you may have missed. I’ll also add some other recent posts, for those who may be off work for Spring Break – or who want to sneak a reading break into your Monday work schedule.
Check it out, and have a Happy Monday!
Easter Season Posts
- Holy Saturday and the Easter Vigil, a Collect Reflection Gerald McDermott
- Easter Sunday, A Collect Reflection Joshua Steele
- Morning and Evening Prayer for Eastertide Rookie Anglican
- The Great Fifty Days of Easter Greg Goebel
- Anglican, for the Love of God – Emanuel Burke’s Anglican Journey
- Ministry: Is it to Die For? David Roseberry
- What is Confirmation? Alex Fogleman
- What is Catechesis? Alex Fogleman
Enjoy the 50 Days! He is Risen!
Greg is the founder of Anglican Pastor. He is an Anglican Priest of the Anglican Church in North America. He served in a non-denominational church before being called into the Anglican church in 2003. He has served as an Associate Pastor, Parish Administrator, and Rector. He currently serves as the Canon to the Ordinary for the Anglican Diocese of the South.